WHAT IS IT?
The Afordable Connectivity Program is an FCC program that helps connect families and households struggling to afford internet service.
The benefit provides:
• Up to $30/month discount for internet service;
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
• Participates in any of the following assistance programs: SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
• Participates in any of the following Tribal specific programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, or Tribal Head Start (income based);
• Participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
• Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
• Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating broadband provider’s existing low-income internet program.
If you have already been approved for the program, and are currently a customer of a different internet service, then you will need to fill out BOTH our ACP Transfer Form and our FB Fiber Broadband Provider Form in order to switch to FB Fiber and receive your discount.